Highlights FY 2019
- Net profit of EUR 14.9 million (2018: EUR 6.9 million);
- EBITDA (adjusted)1 EUR 25.1 million (2018: EUR 18.7 million);
- EBITDA margin (adjusted)1 6.7% (2018: 5.2%);
- Revenue up 3.8% at EUR 372.3 million (2018: EUR 358.5 million)
- Revenue the Netherlands rises 0.9% to EUR 258.7 million (2018: EURO 256.4 million);
- Revenue Belgium/Luxembourg rises 11.3% to EUR 113.6 million (2018: EUR 102.1 million);
- Net cash position increases to EUR 24.6 million at year-end 2019 (year-end 2018: EUR 18.5 million);
- Ordina proposes to pay out dividend 9.5 eurocents per share (60% of net profit);
- Highest client satisfaction (NPS) score in Outplacement and Outsourcing category in MT 1000.
Highlights Q4 2019
- EBITDA (adjusted)1 EUR 6.5 million (Q4 2018: EUR 5.8 million);
- EBITDA margin (adjusted)1 7.0% (Q4 2018: 6.2%);
- Revenue up 1.0% at EUR 94.1 million (Q4 2018: EUR 93.2 million);
- Revenue the Netherlands down 2.5% at EUR 65.1 million (Q4 2018: EUR 66.7 million);
- Revenue Belgium/Luxembourg up 9.6% at EUR 29.0 million (Q4 2018: EUR 26.5 million);
- Growth with our clients in the public sector and healthcare.
Jo Maes, CEO Ordina, on the results
“Ordina had another strong year with revenue growth of 3.8% and profit of close to EUR 15 million. Our strategy, Ordina 2022, has set us in motion and helped us achieve the intended improvements: more revenue from our business propositions, satisfied clients and proud colleagues all contributed to our increased result.
Ordina’s growth results in strong increase in net profit
Our business propositions are proving successful and the revenue from our High performance teams, Data-driven and Cybersecurity & compliance is growing strongly. This has given us a distinctive positioning in our markets and niche segments. For example, in the industry sector we now have a strong position in smart planning solutions for logistical challenges and personnel planning. In the public sector, we are focusing on a secure and complete transition from old to new IT environments, the business platforms. In the financial sector, we offer successful fraud detection solutions via the deployment of High performance teams.
Belgium and Luxembourg continue to perform well and once again booked an excellent result. The expansion of our activities in the Wallonia region also played a part in this strong performance. We recorded strong growth with our clients in the financial services, industry and healthcare markets.
Our solid performance in the Netherlands made a considerable contribution to the increase in returns. We recorded strong growth in the public sector. We did note a decline in our services with external employees, which resulted in slightly lower revenue in the fourth quarter. However, we are increasingly generating revenue with our own professionals, mainly in the form of High performance teams.”