Being one step ahead
Financial institutions are rolling out machine learning innovations to combat financial crime through greater accuracy and efficiency. How do you start using machine learning? In this knowledge session we are going to discuss how you can make sure prototypes are successfully implemented in a production environment and how you can organize your teams accordingly.
Invitation to our Transaction Monitoring Knowledge session
We would like to invite you to knowledge session ‘Protect your organization by using machine learning’, on 29th of October from 11:00 until 13:00.
Which topics will be discussed?
During this Transaction Monitoring knowledge session we will discuss how to use the newest innovations in area of financial crime and how to organize and implement them based on good practices.
Compliance roles within financial institutions and payment providers that are responsible for fraud prevention and AML compliance. This session is hosted by Ordina’s Ted Oliekan (business unit manager Transaction Monitoring) and John van Dijk (principal consultant Transaction Monitoring). Jos Boer (IT delivery manager Rabobank) and Dr. Kevin Nagel (consultant INFORM) will provide presentations.
What’s in it for you?
After this session you will be able to have the opportunity to learn from and ask questions to people who have hands-on experience with improving transaction monitoring.
- Identifying cases by which you can improve your transaction monitoring with machine learning
- Use good practices of other specialists on how to implement machine learning in a Riskshield environment.
- To organize multi-disciplinary anti financial crime teams
Host and speakers:
- Ted Oliekan – Business unit manager Transaction Monitoring Ordina
- John van Dijk – Principal consultant Transaction Monitoring Ordina
- Jos Boer – IT delivery manager Rabobank
- Dr. Kevin Nagel – Consultant INFORM
11.00 – 11.10: Introduction Ordina
11.10 – 11.30: Introduction participants
11.30 – 12.00: Jos Boer – Rabobank: Implementing a Global Framework for Transaction Monitoring with RiskShield
12.00 – 12:40: Dr. Kevin Nagel – Machine Learning fights financial crime: detecting fraud with Hybrid AI
12.40 – 13:00: Questions and wrap-up
We hope to see you on the 29th of October! If you have any questions, please contact Ted Oliekan.