What we offer
As Ordina‘s Corporate Information & Security Office (CISO) you will play a key role in overseeing, managing, and maintaining the Information Security strategy and posture of the organization. Our CISO will be required to ensure the security strategy effectively underpins and supports the delivery of our business strategy and provide strategic leadership, direction, and guidance across the Cyber security activities in the organization. A comprehensive vision on cyber security and strong leadership skills are required. Also, you need to find your way in a complex environment with a diversity of stakeholders.
Reporting to our CFO, you will act as the principal leader for cybersecurity across the organization.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top (inter)national companies in diverse sectors;
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative;
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates;
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, bonus etc.;
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities.