Revenue and results stabilise
Highlights Q3 2017
- EBITDA rises to EUR 2.7 million (Q3 2016: EUR 2.5 million);
- EBITDA margin rises to 3.3% (Q3 2016: 3.1%);
- Revenue rises 0.2% to EUR 81.8 million (Q3 2016: EUR 81.6 million);
- Revenue the Netherlands EUR 61.0 million (Q3 2016: EUR 60.8 million);
- Revenue Belgium/Luxembourg EUR 20.8 million (Q3 2016: EUR 20.9 million);
- Net debt position improved to EUR 2.5 million (Q3 2016: EUR 5.9 million);
- More than 60 High Performance Teams deployed at clients;
- Employee engagement 6.8.
Highlights YTD 2017
- Net profit declines to EUR 1.6 million (YTD 2016: EUR 3.3 million);
- EBITDA declines to EUR 9.6 million (YTD 2016: EUR 10.8 million);
- EBITDA margin declines to 3.8% (YTD 2016: 4.2%);
- Revenue declines by 1.8% to EUR 254.7 million (YTD 2016: EUR 259.4 million);
- Revenue the Netherlands EUR 187.6 million (YTD 2016: EUR 194.3 million);
- Revenue Belgium/Luxembourg EUR 67.0 million (YTD 2016: EUR 65.1 million);
- Growth among our public sector clients continues.
Jo Maes, CEO Ordina, about the results
“We recorded a slight increase in revenue and returns in the third quarter, while growth in the public sector continued. In Belgium, revenue stabilised and the result remained good. Demand in the market is high, but the tightness on the labour market remains challenging.
We have increased the number of new employees, but the outflow remains an issue that requires attention. We are also continuing to focus on the development of our professionals. For instance, employees are retrained or receive additional training in groups to ensure their skills match the expertise currently in high demand in the market.
We are currently implementing our go-to-market strategy with five propositions. The recently launched High Performance Teams proposition has got off to a strong start, with more than 60 teams currently active. These multi-disciplinary teams received considerable attention during our largest client event of the year, the Ordina Innovation Days, which attracted more than 500 clients and business contacts. Our clients said they believe Ordina is ahead of the market with this new proposition.
In the coming period, we will expand our leading position in logistics with the Intelligent Data-Driven Organisations proposition, which combines our expertise in business analytics, data platforms, the Internet of Things, GEO IT and artificial intelligence. We have continued to develop the other propositions, Security & Privacy, Digital Acceleration and Business Platforms, and these have now all resulted in contracts.”
For more information on this press release
Joyce van Wijnen, Investor Relations
Telephone: +31 (0)30 663 7000
Eveline Rogier, Communications
Telephone: +31 612584309
Herbert van Zijl, Communications
Telephone: +31 612765226